What We're Reading: Friday, May 11
May 11, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hooters Is A Great Place For Mother's Day, They Promise - Eater
- The Craziest Major League Baseball Hot Dogs Of 2012 - Serious Eats
- Primus Firehole Stove - Gear Patrol
- Researches Test Three Second Rule With Mixed Results - LA Weekly
- Whiskey Dick, The World's First Whiskey-Flavored Personal Lubricant - Foodbeast
- Testing Food Ripeness With A Smartphone - Technology Review
- The Julia Child Centennial Celebration: Rolled Omelet - Gourmet Live
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise