What We're Reading: Friday, May 11
May 11, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hooters Is A Great Place For Mother's Day, They Promise - Eater
- The Craziest Major League Baseball Hot Dogs Of 2012 - Serious Eats
- Primus Firehole Stove - Gear Patrol
- Researches Test Three Second Rule With Mixed Results - LA Weekly
- Whiskey Dick, The World's First Whiskey-Flavored Personal Lubricant - Foodbeast
- Testing Food Ripeness With A Smartphone - Technology Review
- The Julia Child Centennial Celebration: Rolled Omelet - Gourmet Live
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
Sriracha, Tabasco, Cholula square off
Looking to try natural wines? Print this list.
The cans and bottles to seek out
Top breweries get on board with big cans
Dig into a hearty bowl of tomatillo pork chili
Wines from Greece have never been hotter