What We're Reading: Friday, May 11
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hooters Is A Great Place For Mother's Day, They Promise - Eater
- The Craziest Major League Baseball Hot Dogs Of 2012 - Serious Eats
- Primus Firehole Stove - Gear Patrol
- Researches Test Three Second Rule With Mixed Results - LA Weekly
- Whiskey Dick, The World's First Whiskey-Flavored Personal Lubricant - Foodbeast
- Testing Food Ripeness With A Smartphone - Technology Review
- The Julia Child Centennial Celebration: Rolled Omelet - Gourmet Live
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »