What We're Reading: Friday, May 11
May 11, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hooters Is A Great Place For Mother's Day, They Promise - Eater
- The Craziest Major League Baseball Hot Dogs Of 2012 - Serious Eats
- Primus Firehole Stove - Gear Patrol
- Researches Test Three Second Rule With Mixed Results - LA Weekly
- Whiskey Dick, The World's First Whiskey-Flavored Personal Lubricant - Foodbeast
- Testing Food Ripeness With A Smartphone - Technology Review
- The Julia Child Centennial Celebration: Rolled Omelet - Gourmet Live
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Fall's here. We're going to keep making popsicles.
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?