What We're Reading: Friday, May 11
May 11, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hooters Is A Great Place For Mother's Day, They Promise - Eater
- The Craziest Major League Baseball Hot Dogs Of 2012 - Serious Eats
- Primus Firehole Stove - Gear Patrol
- Researches Test Three Second Rule With Mixed Results - LA Weekly
- Whiskey Dick, The World's First Whiskey-Flavored Personal Lubricant - Foodbeast
- Testing Food Ripeness With A Smartphone - Technology Review
- The Julia Child Centennial Celebration: Rolled Omelet - Gourmet Live
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose