Our 12 Most Popular Stories This Week
JBFAs, Cosentino, beat-up chicken and Rampfest
It's funny how the James Beard Awards can make for one tasty week. Actually, it makes pretty good sense. On top of attending the awards — and spending some quality time with nominees and winners — we beat up a chicken, which we found goes nicely with champagne (as does grilled lobster...and ramps, quite frankly).
- On Grilling: The Man Behind Dinosaur BBQ
- How to Navigate The World Of Haute Coffee
- Video: Christina Tosi, Before She Was Famous
- The Art of Champagne, Artfully Illustrated
- Wake Up, Food Television Execs! So Says Chris Cosentino.
- Smoked Crack-Back Chicken
- Video: Paul Qui Has Big Plans For His Winnings
- Ted Allen Had A Pretty Good Week
- And The James Beard Award Goes To...
- Simple Grilled Whole Lobster
- In Defense Of Ramps
- 10 Grilling Traditions Around The World