What We're Reading, Thursday, May 3
May 3, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- 85 Years Of Airplane Food - CNN/Eatocracy
- Your Foie Gras Countdown Clock - LA Weekly
- Eyewitness Booze Investigation: Bud Light Lime-A-Rita - Serious Eats
- Koubachi Wifi Plant Sensor and App - Gear Patrol
- Cracking The Code: Making Vegan Cheese Taste Cheesier - NPR
- Hate Meat? It Might Be In Your Genes - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- The Marijuana-Themed Restaurant On A Smoking Hot Roll - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Remember the 3 A's: aphrodisiac, absinthe, America
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Oh, Canada! You've invented the perfect foodstuff.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Take a comforting combination for a fun spin!
Six contenders in the coveted design categories
The nation’s capital is fast becoming a food mecca