What We're Reading, Thursday, May 3
May 3, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- 85 Years Of Airplane Food - CNN/Eatocracy
- Your Foie Gras Countdown Clock - LA Weekly
- Eyewitness Booze Investigation: Bud Light Lime-A-Rita - Serious Eats
- Koubachi Wifi Plant Sensor and App - Gear Patrol
- Cracking The Code: Making Vegan Cheese Taste Cheesier - NPR
- Hate Meat? It Might Be In Your Genes - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- The Marijuana-Themed Restaurant On A Smoking Hot Roll - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time