What We're Reading, Thursday, May 3
May 3, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- 85 Years Of Airplane Food - CNN/Eatocracy
- Your Foie Gras Countdown Clock - LA Weekly
- Eyewitness Booze Investigation: Bud Light Lime-A-Rita - Serious Eats
- Koubachi Wifi Plant Sensor and App - Gear Patrol
- Cracking The Code: Making Vegan Cheese Taste Cheesier - NPR
- Hate Meat? It Might Be In Your Genes - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- The Marijuana-Themed Restaurant On A Smoking Hot Roll - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?