What We're Reading, Thursday, May 3
May 3, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- 85 Years Of Airplane Food - CNN/Eatocracy
- Your Foie Gras Countdown Clock - LA Weekly
- Eyewitness Booze Investigation: Bud Light Lime-A-Rita - Serious Eats
- Koubachi Wifi Plant Sensor and App - Gear Patrol
- Cracking The Code: Making Vegan Cheese Taste Cheesier - NPR
- Hate Meat? It Might Be In Your Genes - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- The Marijuana-Themed Restaurant On A Smoking Hot Roll - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe