What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 2
May 2, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- HERB The Robot Butler Can Use The Microwave, Dance - Eater
- Hippie Homemade Yogurt Will Outlive Us All, One Day Rule Earth - Gawker
- Sriracha Lollipops: Sucking On Hot Sauce - LA Weekly
- School Breakfast: The New Food Fight - NY Times
- Why Big Macs Are Cheap In Argentina - Slate
- Bottom Shelf Beer: Which Is The Best Mexican Lager? - Serious Eats
- 3 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Leftover Wine - YumSugar
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise