What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 2
May 2, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- HERB The Robot Butler Can Use The Microwave, Dance - Eater
- Hippie Homemade Yogurt Will Outlive Us All, One Day Rule Earth - Gawker
- Sriracha Lollipops: Sucking On Hot Sauce - LA Weekly
- School Breakfast: The New Food Fight - NY Times
- Why Big Macs Are Cheap In Argentina - Slate
- Bottom Shelf Beer: Which Is The Best Mexican Lager? - Serious Eats
- 3 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Leftover Wine - YumSugar
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
We swear this is a real thing in South Africa
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time