What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 2
May 2, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- HERB The Robot Butler Can Use The Microwave, Dance - Eater
- Hippie Homemade Yogurt Will Outlive Us All, One Day Rule Earth - Gawker
- Sriracha Lollipops: Sucking On Hot Sauce - LA Weekly
- School Breakfast: The New Food Fight - NY Times
- Why Big Macs Are Cheap In Argentina - Slate
- Bottom Shelf Beer: Which Is The Best Mexican Lager? - Serious Eats
- 3 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Leftover Wine - YumSugar
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe