What We're Reading: Friday, April 27
Apr 27, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dinner Vs. Child: Sweet-Hot Chana Dal With Golden Raisin – Food 52
- Here’s The Gigantic McDonald’s For The London Olympics – Eater
- Eating Healthiness Around The World, Visualized – Gizmodo
- How Vegetable Oils Replaced Animal Fats In The American Diet – The Atlantic
- Sriracha Fridge Pickles — Bon Appetit
- Former KFC Executive Opens City’s Healthiest Restaurant – Huffington Post
- Food Stamps Keep Going Up As Unemployment Falls – Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
It measures only 14" by 21" and is counter-ready
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce