What We're Reading: Friday, April 27
Apr 27, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dinner Vs. Child: Sweet-Hot Chana Dal With Golden Raisin – Food 52
- Here’s The Gigantic McDonald’s For The London Olympics – Eater
- Eating Healthiness Around The World, Visualized – Gizmodo
- How Vegetable Oils Replaced Animal Fats In The American Diet – The Atlantic
- Sriracha Fridge Pickles — Bon Appetit
- Former KFC Executive Opens City’s Healthiest Restaurant – Huffington Post
- Food Stamps Keep Going Up As Unemployment Falls – Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?