What We're Reading: Friday, April 27
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dinner Vs. Child: Sweet-Hot Chana Dal With Golden Raisin – Food 52
- Here’s The Gigantic McDonald’s For The London Olympics – Eater
- Eating Healthiness Around The World, Visualized – Gizmodo
- How Vegetable Oils Replaced Animal Fats In The American Diet – The Atlantic
- Sriracha Fridge Pickles — Bon Appetit
- Former KFC Executive Opens City’s Healthiest Restaurant – Huffington Post
- Food Stamps Keep Going Up As Unemployment Falls – Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »