What We're Reading: Friday, April 27
Apr 27, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dinner Vs. Child: Sweet-Hot Chana Dal With Golden Raisin – Food 52
- Here’s The Gigantic McDonald’s For The London Olympics – Eater
- Eating Healthiness Around The World, Visualized – Gizmodo
- How Vegetable Oils Replaced Animal Fats In The American Diet – The Atlantic
- Sriracha Fridge Pickles — Bon Appetit
- Former KFC Executive Opens City’s Healthiest Restaurant – Huffington Post
- Food Stamps Keep Going Up As Unemployment Falls – Bloomberg
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
America's great underrated food scene gets a boost
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
"Emergency" dough is easier to make than you think!
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose