What We're Reading: Wednesday, April 25
Apr 25, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- It Happened Again, Woman Collapses at Heart Attack Grill — KTNV
- Burger King Vows Cage-Free Chicken and Pork — MSNBC
- Watch Conan Learn the Ways of Bacon From LA’s Lardon — Eater
- 10 Essential Spices — Food52
- LIRR Bans Drinking On Weekend Late-Night Trains — Huffington Post
- Have Grapefruit Juice, Will Mix It Up — Washington Post
- Tejal Rao In As New Village Voice Critic — Eater NY
- Sugary Cereal: Breakfast Candy or Obesity Cure? — The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This would look pretty nice on your brunch table
He's been in the NYC game for decades
It's just wrong that ramen gets all the credit
Epic Instagrammer just got back from Japan. Whoa.
After years of progress the moment has arrived
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time