What We're Reading: Tuesday, April 24
Apr 24, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pizza Hut Middle East Adds Mini Cheeseburgers, Chicken Nuggets To Pizza Crust - Eater
- Outrage Over ‘Vegan Is Love’ Children’s Book – Huffington Post
- Brain Freeze: Researchers Seek An Explanation – CNN
- Beer Titans Revamp Light Brew Image Amid Slump – CBS
- The World’s Most Expensive Vegetable – Smithsonian
- The California Taco Trail: “How Mexican Food Conquered America” – NPR
- Full Surface Induction Cooktop Gives You The Freedom To Place Your Pots Anywhere – Gizmodo
- PA Lawmakers To Live A Week On $35 Of Food – Business Week
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Slice into the first Great Artisanal Ham Tasting
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?