What We're Reading: Tuesday, April 24
Apr 24, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pizza Hut Middle East Adds Mini Cheeseburgers, Chicken Nuggets To Pizza Crust - Eater
- Outrage Over ‘Vegan Is Love’ Children’s Book – Huffington Post
- Brain Freeze: Researchers Seek An Explanation – CNN
- Beer Titans Revamp Light Brew Image Amid Slump – CBS
- The World’s Most Expensive Vegetable – Smithsonian
- The California Taco Trail: “How Mexican Food Conquered America” – NPR
- Full Surface Induction Cooktop Gives You The Freedom To Place Your Pots Anywhere – Gizmodo
- PA Lawmakers To Live A Week On $35 Of Food – Business Week
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Ice, syrups and lemons are often misunderstood
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise