What We're Reading: Tuesday, April 24
Apr 24, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pizza Hut Middle East Adds Mini Cheeseburgers, Chicken Nuggets To Pizza Crust - Eater
- Outrage Over ‘Vegan Is Love’ Children’s Book – Huffington Post
- Brain Freeze: Researchers Seek An Explanation – CNN
- Beer Titans Revamp Light Brew Image Amid Slump – CBS
- The World’s Most Expensive Vegetable – Smithsonian
- The California Taco Trail: “How Mexican Food Conquered America” – NPR
- Full Surface Induction Cooktop Gives You The Freedom To Place Your Pots Anywhere – Gizmodo
- PA Lawmakers To Live A Week On $35 Of Food – Business Week
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time