What We're Reading: Monday, April 23
Apr 23, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Is Ronald McDonald The New Joe Camel? - Ad Age
- Who's Rocking To the Music? That's the Chef - New York Times
- Crunch Time For Batali’s Vespa – The New York Post
- 17 Great Hot Dogs To Eat Near Minor League Stadiums - Serious Eats
- French Twitter Users Outsmart Election Law With Cheese, Flan References - TIME
- Dread Solo Dining On The Road? Site Serves Up Safe Company – CNN
- Our Collective Eating Habits, In One Interactive Graphic – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
America's great underrated food scene gets a boost
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
"Emergency" dough is easier to make than you think!
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose