What We're Reading: Monday, April 23
Apr 23, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Is Ronald McDonald The New Joe Camel? - Ad Age
- Who's Rocking To the Music? That's the Chef - New York Times
- Crunch Time For Batali’s Vespa – The New York Post
- 17 Great Hot Dogs To Eat Near Minor League Stadiums - Serious Eats
- French Twitter Users Outsmart Election Law With Cheese, Flan References - TIME
- Dread Solo Dining On The Road? Site Serves Up Safe Company – CNN
- Our Collective Eating Habits, In One Interactive Graphic – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Fall's here. We're going to keep making popsicles.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?