What We're Reading: Monday, April 23
Apr 23, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Is Ronald McDonald The New Joe Camel? - Ad Age
- Who's Rocking To the Music? That's the Chef - New York Times
- Crunch Time For Batali’s Vespa – The New York Post
- 17 Great Hot Dogs To Eat Near Minor League Stadiums - Serious Eats
- French Twitter Users Outsmart Election Law With Cheese, Flan References - TIME
- Dread Solo Dining On The Road? Site Serves Up Safe Company – CNN
- Our Collective Eating Habits, In One Interactive Graphic – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe