What We're Reading: Monday, April 23
Apr 23, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Is Ronald McDonald The New Joe Camel? - Ad Age
- Who's Rocking To the Music? That's the Chef - New York Times
- Crunch Time For Batali’s Vespa – The New York Post
- 17 Great Hot Dogs To Eat Near Minor League Stadiums - Serious Eats
- French Twitter Users Outsmart Election Law With Cheese, Flan References - TIME
- Dread Solo Dining On The Road? Site Serves Up Safe Company – CNN
- Our Collective Eating Habits, In One Interactive Graphic – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Los Angeles chain will open in NYC this summer
Refreshing and non-alcoholic. Or you can spike!
Decent gluten-free beer is no myth
Alcohol, check. Chocolate, check. Life is good.
11 countries, one common and painful problem
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast