What We're Reading: Monday, April 16
Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dark Meat Getting A Leg Up On Boring Boneless Breast - Wall Street Journal
- Fast Food Is Less Salty Abroad - Discovery News
- Tasting Notes: Sam Adams Single Batch Series - Gear Patrol
- Is Tuna "Scrape" The "Pink Slime" Of Sushi? - NPR
- How Southern California Re-Invented The Taco - LA Weekly
- A Tea Set That Looks So Good You'll Stop Drinking Coffee - Gizmodo
- Pickles vs. Cucumbers When It Comes To Cocktails - Dallas Observer
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
It's a chef's key staffing decision
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?