What We're Reading: Monday, April 16
Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dark Meat Getting A Leg Up On Boring Boneless Breast - Wall Street Journal
- Fast Food Is Less Salty Abroad - Discovery News
- Tasting Notes: Sam Adams Single Batch Series - Gear Patrol
- Is Tuna "Scrape" The "Pink Slime" Of Sushi? - NPR
- How Southern California Re-Invented The Taco - LA Weekly
- A Tea Set That Looks So Good You'll Stop Drinking Coffee - Gizmodo
- Pickles vs. Cucumbers When It Comes To Cocktails - Dallas Observer
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time