What We're Reading: Monday, April 16
Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dark Meat Getting A Leg Up On Boring Boneless Breast - Wall Street Journal
- Fast Food Is Less Salty Abroad - Discovery News
- Tasting Notes: Sam Adams Single Batch Series - Gear Patrol
- Is Tuna "Scrape" The "Pink Slime" Of Sushi? - NPR
- How Southern California Re-Invented The Taco - LA Weekly
- A Tea Set That Looks So Good You'll Stop Drinking Coffee - Gizmodo
- Pickles vs. Cucumbers When It Comes To Cocktails - Dallas Observer
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Italian tradition of predinner drink. With food.
Investors are bullish on the take ’n’ bake concept
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce