What We're Reading: Monday, April 16
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dark Meat Getting A Leg Up On Boring Boneless Breast - Wall Street Journal
- Fast Food Is Less Salty Abroad - Discovery News
- Tasting Notes: Sam Adams Single Batch Series - Gear Patrol
- Is Tuna "Scrape" The "Pink Slime" Of Sushi? - NPR
- How Southern California Re-Invented The Taco - LA Weekly
- A Tea Set That Looks So Good You'll Stop Drinking Coffee - Gizmodo
- Pickles vs. Cucumbers When It Comes To Cocktails - Dallas Observer
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »