What We're Reading: Monday, April 16
Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Dark Meat Getting A Leg Up On Boring Boneless Breast - Wall Street Journal
- Fast Food Is Less Salty Abroad - Discovery News
- Tasting Notes: Sam Adams Single Batch Series - Gear Patrol
- Is Tuna "Scrape" The "Pink Slime" Of Sushi? - NPR
- How Southern California Re-Invented The Taco - LA Weekly
- A Tea Set That Looks So Good You'll Stop Drinking Coffee - Gizmodo
- Pickles vs. Cucumbers When It Comes To Cocktails - Dallas Observer
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise