What We're Reading: Thursday, April 12
Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Just Brilliant: Matzo Grilled Cheese - YumSugar
- The Chork: Lovechild Of A Fork And Chopsticks That Will Prevent World War III - Gizmodo
- Drink This Now: Guisado's Dodgerata, Or Dodger Blue Horchata - LA Weekly
- What Are The 26 Ingredients In A Typical School Lunch Burger? - The Atlantic
- Study: Beer Fuels Male Creativity - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Mark Bittman Probably Hates Your Favorite Cooking Show - Eater
- Kristof: Is An Egg For Breakfast Worth This? - New York Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time