What We're Reading: Thursday, April 12
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Just Brilliant: Matzo Grilled Cheese - YumSugar
- The Chork: Lovechild Of A Fork And Chopsticks That Will Prevent World War III - Gizmodo
- Drink This Now: Guisado's Dodgerata, Or Dodger Blue Horchata - LA Weekly
- What Are The 26 Ingredients In A Typical School Lunch Burger? - The Atlantic
- Study: Beer Fuels Male Creativity - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Mark Bittman Probably Hates Your Favorite Cooking Show - Eater
- Kristof: Is An Egg For Breakfast Worth This? - New York Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »