What We're Reading: Monday, April 9
Apr 9, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Bacon Is Getting Its Own Reality Show - Eater
- The Climber Pouch: Wine To Take Camping - Serious Eats
- Best Drinks For Global Warming - CHOW
- McDonald's Pursuit Of Perfect Fries Risks Exposing Flaws - SF Gate
- Ben Franklin Practiced Vegetarianism - Miami New Times
- Japanese Swarm To Sword Beans As Cure-All - Ad Age
- A Guide to Getting Drunk In Fast Food Restaurants - Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A look at the struggling sugary soft drink world
Why the NY Times review of Sushi Nakazawa matters
Plus see who Ramsay fires for f*cking incompetence!
And some other sandwiches that deserve woven bacon
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe
A simple pressed sandwich with a lot of flavors
Little need for words with this artsy cookbook
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.