What We're Reading: Monday, April 9
Apr 9, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Bacon Is Getting Its Own Reality Show - Eater
- The Climber Pouch: Wine To Take Camping - Serious Eats
- Best Drinks For Global Warming - CHOW
- McDonald's Pursuit Of Perfect Fries Risks Exposing Flaws - SF Gate
- Ben Franklin Practiced Vegetarianism - Miami New Times
- Japanese Swarm To Sword Beans As Cure-All - Ad Age
- A Guide to Getting Drunk In Fast Food Restaurants - Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?