What We're Reading: Monday, April 9
Apr 9, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Bacon Is Getting Its Own Reality Show - Eater
- The Climber Pouch: Wine To Take Camping - Serious Eats
- Best Drinks For Global Warming - CHOW
- McDonald's Pursuit Of Perfect Fries Risks Exposing Flaws - SF Gate
- Ben Franklin Practiced Vegetarianism - Miami New Times
- Japanese Swarm To Sword Beans As Cure-All - Ad Age
- A Guide to Getting Drunk In Fast Food Restaurants - Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose