What We're Reading: Monday, April 9
Apr 9, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Bacon Is Getting Its Own Reality Show - Eater
- The Climber Pouch: Wine To Take Camping - Serious Eats
- Best Drinks For Global Warming - CHOW
- McDonald's Pursuit Of Perfect Fries Risks Exposing Flaws - SF Gate
- Ben Franklin Practiced Vegetarianism - Miami New Times
- Japanese Swarm To Sword Beans As Cure-All - Ad Age
- A Guide to Getting Drunk In Fast Food Restaurants - Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time