What We're Reading: Monday, April 9
Apr 9, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Bacon Is Getting Its Own Reality Show - Eater
- The Climber Pouch: Wine To Take Camping - Serious Eats
- Best Drinks For Global Warming - CHOW
- McDonald's Pursuit Of Perfect Fries Risks Exposing Flaws - SF Gate
- Ben Franklin Practiced Vegetarianism - Miami New Times
- Japanese Swarm To Sword Beans As Cure-All - Ad Age
- A Guide to Getting Drunk In Fast Food Restaurants - Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This would look pretty nice on your brunch table
After years of progress the moment has arrived
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time