What We're Reading: Monday, April 2
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Are You Almost Alcoholic? Taking A New Look At An Old Problem – The Atlantic
- 60 Minutes: Sugar Is Everywhere And It’s Killing You Dead – Grub Street
- Is That A Crushed Bug In Your Frothy Starbucks Drink? – NPR
- Fast Food ‘Gives You The Blues,’ Study Finds – The Telegraph
- Nobody Minds Dyeing The Egg, But The Chicken Is Another Story – The New York Times
- Diamond Jubilee Whiskey On Sale In Singapore For Nearly $200,000 – Huffington Post
- 9 Memorable Movie Meals – YumSugar
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »