What We're Reading: Monday, April 2
Apr 2, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Are You Almost Alcoholic? Taking A New Look At An Old Problem – The Atlantic
- 60 Minutes: Sugar Is Everywhere And It’s Killing You Dead – Grub Street
- Is That A Crushed Bug In Your Frothy Starbucks Drink? – NPR
- Fast Food ‘Gives You The Blues,’ Study Finds – The Telegraph
- Nobody Minds Dyeing The Egg, But The Chicken Is Another Story – The New York Times
- Diamond Jubilee Whiskey On Sale In Singapore For Nearly $200,000 – Huffington Post
- 9 Memorable Movie Meals – YumSugar
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe