What We're Reading: Monday, April 2
Apr 2, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Are You Almost Alcoholic? Taking A New Look At An Old Problem – The Atlantic
- 60 Minutes: Sugar Is Everywhere And It’s Killing You Dead – Grub Street
- Is That A Crushed Bug In Your Frothy Starbucks Drink? – NPR
- Fast Food ‘Gives You The Blues,’ Study Finds – The Telegraph
- Nobody Minds Dyeing The Egg, But The Chicken Is Another Story – The New York Times
- Diamond Jubilee Whiskey On Sale In Singapore For Nearly $200,000 – Huffington Post
- 9 Memorable Movie Meals – YumSugar
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
After years of progress the moment has arrived
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time