What We're Reading: Monday, April 2
Apr 2, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Are You Almost Alcoholic? Taking A New Look At An Old Problem – The Atlantic
- 60 Minutes: Sugar Is Everywhere And It’s Killing You Dead – Grub Street
- Is That A Crushed Bug In Your Frothy Starbucks Drink? – NPR
- Fast Food ‘Gives You The Blues,’ Study Finds – The Telegraph
- Nobody Minds Dyeing The Egg, But The Chicken Is Another Story – The New York Times
- Diamond Jubilee Whiskey On Sale In Singapore For Nearly $200,000 – Huffington Post
- 9 Memorable Movie Meals – YumSugar
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?