What We're Reading: Friday, March 30
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- David Chang, Questlove To Have Fried Chicken Battle - Eater
- Dairyface: Do I Eat It Or Put It On My Face? - LA Weekly
- Feds To Decide On Banning BPA From Food and Other Products - NPR
- How Wendy's Finally Knocked Burger King Down A Notch - TIME
- Five Giant Snacks New To AT&T Park This Year - SF Weekly
- Why Do So Many Jelly Beans Suck? - Serious Eats
- A Race To Satisfy World's Hunger For Chocolate - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »