What We're Reading: Friday, March 30
Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- David Chang, Questlove To Have Fried Chicken Battle - Eater
- Dairyface: Do I Eat It Or Put It On My Face? - LA Weekly
- Feds To Decide On Banning BPA From Food and Other Products - NPR
- How Wendy's Finally Knocked Burger King Down A Notch - TIME
- Five Giant Snacks New To AT&T Park This Year - SF Weekly
- Why Do So Many Jelly Beans Suck? - Serious Eats
- A Race To Satisfy World's Hunger For Chocolate - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time