What We're Reading: Friday, March 30
Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- David Chang, Questlove To Have Fried Chicken Battle - Eater
- Dairyface: Do I Eat It Or Put It On My Face? - LA Weekly
- Feds To Decide On Banning BPA From Food and Other Products - NPR
- How Wendy's Finally Knocked Burger King Down A Notch - TIME
- Five Giant Snacks New To AT&T Park This Year - SF Weekly
- Why Do So Many Jelly Beans Suck? - Serious Eats
- A Race To Satisfy World's Hunger For Chocolate - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?