What We're Reading: Friday, March 30
Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- David Chang, Questlove To Have Fried Chicken Battle - Eater
- Dairyface: Do I Eat It Or Put It On My Face? - LA Weekly
- Feds To Decide On Banning BPA From Food and Other Products - NPR
- How Wendy's Finally Knocked Burger King Down A Notch - TIME
- Five Giant Snacks New To AT&T Park This Year - SF Weekly
- Why Do So Many Jelly Beans Suck? - Serious Eats
- A Race To Satisfy World's Hunger For Chocolate - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
It measures only 14" by 21" and is counter-ready
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce