What We're Reading: Thursday, March 22
Mar 22, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- What's The Difference Between Corned Beef and Pastrami? - YumSugar
- Can Cheeto Fried Chicken Redeem Stoner Food? - CHOW
- Smuggling Food Tourists Into Tijuana - LA Weekly
- "Off the Rez" Brings Native American Food to Seattle - Seattle Times
- The "Pandora of Food" Hacks Your Lunch Problem - Fast Company
- Apple's Siri: Now Way More Yelpier - Eater
- Grilled Cheese Doughnuts - Laughing Squid
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
From east to west, keep an eye on these beer scenes
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Small batch isn’t just a buzzword. It’s the now.
Who is that nice man with the ready smile?
Six contenders in the coveted design categories
The nation’s capital is fast becoming a food mecca