What We're Reading: Thursday, March 22
Mar 22, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- What's The Difference Between Corned Beef and Pastrami? - YumSugar
- Can Cheeto Fried Chicken Redeem Stoner Food? - CHOW
- Smuggling Food Tourists Into Tijuana - LA Weekly
- "Off the Rez" Brings Native American Food to Seattle - Seattle Times
- The "Pandora of Food" Hacks Your Lunch Problem - Fast Company
- Apple's Siri: Now Way More Yelpier - Eater
- Grilled Cheese Doughnuts - Laughing Squid
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?