What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 20
Mar 20, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- More About Chefs, Their Recipes And Who Writes Cookbooks – The New York Times
- Watch Aziz Ansari Explain How To Not Pick Up Waitresses – Eater
- ‘Marmageddon’ Threatens To Strike New Zealand – CNN
- George Clooney To Launch Tequila Brand ‘Casamigos’ – The New York Daily News
- Why Calorie Counts On Menus Aren’t Helpful – The Atlantic
- Have Scientists Found A Way To Make Hot Dogs Healthier? – Huffington Post
- OpenTable Grapples With Wave Of Low Priced Competitors – Forbes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?