What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 20
Mar 20, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- More About Chefs, Their Recipes And Who Writes Cookbooks – The New York Times
- Watch Aziz Ansari Explain How To Not Pick Up Waitresses – Eater
- ‘Marmageddon’ Threatens To Strike New Zealand – CNN
- George Clooney To Launch Tequila Brand ‘Casamigos’ – The New York Daily News
- Why Calorie Counts On Menus Aren’t Helpful – The Atlantic
- Have Scientists Found A Way To Make Hot Dogs Healthier? – Huffington Post
- OpenTable Grapples With Wave Of Low Priced Competitors – Forbes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Meet Porn Burger Dot Me. And don’t you be hungry.
Top chefs help you improve your kitchen moves
Become an avocado expert with this handy guide
Basically ‘intestines stuffed with more intestines'