What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 20
Mar 20, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- More About Chefs, Their Recipes And Who Writes Cookbooks – The New York Times
- Watch Aziz Ansari Explain How To Not Pick Up Waitresses – Eater
- ‘Marmageddon’ Threatens To Strike New Zealand – CNN
- George Clooney To Launch Tequila Brand ‘Casamigos’ – The New York Daily News
- Why Calorie Counts On Menus Aren’t Helpful – The Atlantic
- Have Scientists Found A Way To Make Hot Dogs Healthier? – Huffington Post
- OpenTable Grapples With Wave Of Low Priced Competitors – Forbes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time