What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 20
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- More About Chefs, Their Recipes And Who Writes Cookbooks – The New York Times
- Watch Aziz Ansari Explain How To Not Pick Up Waitresses – Eater
- ‘Marmageddon’ Threatens To Strike New Zealand – CNN
- George Clooney To Launch Tequila Brand ‘Casamigos’ – The New York Daily News
- Why Calorie Counts On Menus Aren’t Helpful – The Atlantic
- Have Scientists Found A Way To Make Hot Dogs Healthier? – Huffington Post
- OpenTable Grapples With Wave Of Low Priced Competitors – Forbes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »