What We're Reading: Monday, March 19
Mar 19, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Wrote Every Word’ Of Her Cookbook, Just So You Know – Grub Street
- A Tale Of Greek Enterprise And Olive Oil, Smothered in Red Tape – The New York Times
- Greece On The Breadline: ‘Potato Movement’ Links Shoppers And Farmers – The Guardian
- Cause Of Foul Pine Nut Taste Befuddles Scientists – NPR
- No One Warns You About The Durian Bumps – CNN
- McDonald’s China Apologizes For Expired Chicken – Huffington Post
- The Unexpected Lessons Of Mexican Food – Salon
- Coffee History: The French Press – Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Wood for sheep might mean something to you
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe