What We're Reading: Monday, March 19
Mar 19, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Wrote Every Word’ Of Her Cookbook, Just So You Know – Grub Street
- A Tale Of Greek Enterprise And Olive Oil, Smothered in Red Tape – The New York Times
- Greece On The Breadline: ‘Potato Movement’ Links Shoppers And Farmers – The Guardian
- Cause Of Foul Pine Nut Taste Befuddles Scientists – NPR
- No One Warns You About The Durian Bumps – CNN
- McDonald’s China Apologizes For Expired Chicken – Huffington Post
- The Unexpected Lessons Of Mexican Food – Salon
- Coffee History: The French Press – Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
We swear this is a real thing in South Africa
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time