Some of us at Food Republic think sriracha goes well with everything. Even vanilla ice cream. (Trust us on that one.) And since most of us will be spending the weekend hunkered down with college basketball cursing some of our bracket choices (Virginia Commonwealth strikes again!), well why not bring you five of our favorite snacks and sauces that feature sriracha?
- Is there anything more beautiful than chicken wings? Why yes, try these Sriracha-Honey Wings and never go back to your standard, flavorless-by-comparison wings again.
- Chicken salad is nothing new. Hot Fried Chicken Salad on the other hand, is a masterful way to reinvent the lunch staple and add a new dimension with sriracha and sesame oil.
- The Momofuku masterminds David Chang and Peter Meehan provided us this Redeye Mayonnaise recipe, featuring sriracha. Use liberally on any ham platter or sandwich.
- The ubiquitous chile sauce gets an even spicier boost with the addition of sriracha and red pepper flakes.
- Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe This is a healthy snack food that we heartily recommend with plenty of sriracha.