Our 12 Most Popular Stories This Week
Irish whiskey, snack platters, scary food
Happy St. Patrick’s Day build-up week! There’s so much suspense. What will happen after St. Paddy’s falls on a Saturday night? Will the world survive? We prepared you with a guide for drinking Irish whiskey right. Also, our guy in the south Chris Chamberlain profiled the barbecued mutton trade in Kentucky, which is Irish (historically, at least). Eating old sheep is much better than you would think. With that, here's our top 12 stories of the week.
1. 6 Scary Things Hiding In Your Food
2. Food Republic Craft Beer Rankings
3. The Man Behind The Man At The French Laundry
4. Irish Whiskey Makes A Comeback In 2012
5. Mastering The Art Of The Snack Platter
6. Recipe: Wasabi Flank Streak
7. A Year Of Barbecue: Kentucky Mutton Recipe
8. Train Is So Into Wine. Grape Geeks!
9. 10 Mexican Brunch Ideas
10. Video: Ben Shewry Teaches His Son To Fish
11. Nite Jewel To Open Slow Jamz Restaurant
12. How Letter Grading Is Blowing Up My World
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »