What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 13
Mar 13, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Death By Bacon? Study Finds Eating Meat Is Risky – NPR
- Romney’s Blue Collar Birthday Meal – The New York Times
- Junk Food Taxes Gain Support Of United Nations – Huffington Post
- Teddy Roosevelt Vs. Booze And Sex In Old New York – Salon
- Skinny Genes: How GM Food May Help You Stave Off Obesity – The Guardian
- The Case Of The Hot Dog Fraud – Fork In The Road
- How To Turn Leftover Chicken Into A Tasty Soup – Amateur Gourmet
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?