What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 13
Mar 13, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Death By Bacon? Study Finds Eating Meat Is Risky – NPR
- Romney’s Blue Collar Birthday Meal – The New York Times
- Junk Food Taxes Gain Support Of United Nations – Huffington Post
- Teddy Roosevelt Vs. Booze And Sex In Old New York – Salon
- Skinny Genes: How GM Food May Help You Stave Off Obesity – The Guardian
- The Case Of The Hot Dog Fraud – Fork In The Road
- How To Turn Leftover Chicken Into A Tasty Soup – Amateur Gourmet
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
It measures only 14" by 21" and is counter-ready
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce