What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 13
Mar 13, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Death By Bacon? Study Finds Eating Meat Is Risky – NPR
- Romney’s Blue Collar Birthday Meal – The New York Times
- Junk Food Taxes Gain Support Of United Nations – Huffington Post
- Teddy Roosevelt Vs. Booze And Sex In Old New York – Salon
- Skinny Genes: How GM Food May Help You Stave Off Obesity – The Guardian
- The Case Of The Hot Dog Fraud – Fork In The Road
- How To Turn Leftover Chicken Into A Tasty Soup – Amateur Gourmet
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe