What We're Reading: Tuesday, March 13
Mar 13, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Death By Bacon? Study Finds Eating Meat Is Risky – NPR
- Romney’s Blue Collar Birthday Meal – The New York Times
- Junk Food Taxes Gain Support Of United Nations – Huffington Post
- Teddy Roosevelt Vs. Booze And Sex In Old New York – Salon
- Skinny Genes: How GM Food May Help You Stave Off Obesity – The Guardian
- The Case Of The Hot Dog Fraud – Fork In The Road
- How To Turn Leftover Chicken Into A Tasty Soup – Amateur Gourmet
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
Young toques, here are some words to live by
Hint: the secret tool is already in your kitchen
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise