What We're Reading: Tuesday, February 21
Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Yesterday's Moonshiner, Today's Microdistiller - The New York Times
- The Venetian Origins Of Mardi Gras - Houston Press
- Terry Theise On What To Say To A Sommelier - Serious Eats
- A-Rod Menu's All His Own - The New York Post
- New Hospital Cuisine: Dishes Made To Order - The Wall Street Journal
- 10 New Orleans Pantry Essentials - YumSugar
- Swedish Fat Tuesday Delicacy Kept Alive in Portland - NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time