What We're Reading: Tuesday, February 21
Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Yesterday's Moonshiner, Today's Microdistiller - The New York Times
- The Venetian Origins Of Mardi Gras - Houston Press
- Terry Theise On What To Say To A Sommelier - Serious Eats
- A-Rod Menu's All His Own - The New York Post
- New Hospital Cuisine: Dishes Made To Order - The Wall Street Journal
- 10 New Orleans Pantry Essentials - YumSugar
- Swedish Fat Tuesday Delicacy Kept Alive in Portland - NPR
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?