What We're Reading: Tuesday, February 14
Feb 14, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World's First Ski-Up Starbucks Opens At 8,000 Feet - Eater
- Rick Santorum Confused By Sushi - Washington Post
- Thrill-Seeker's Guide To the Neo-Soda Fountain - CHOW
- Science Speaks On the Crucial Canned Beer Question - The Atlantic
- Cook-Air Portable Grill - Gear Patrol
- Fast Food Chains Class It Up For Valentine's Day - Los Angeles Times
- France's McBaguette Sandwiches Made With Regional Terroir Cheeses - New York Daily News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time