What We're Reading: Tuesday, February 14
Feb 14, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World's First Ski-Up Starbucks Opens At 8,000 Feet - Eater
- Rick Santorum Confused By Sushi - Washington Post
- Thrill-Seeker's Guide To the Neo-Soda Fountain - CHOW
- Science Speaks On the Crucial Canned Beer Question - The Atlantic
- Cook-Air Portable Grill - Gear Patrol
- Fast Food Chains Class It Up For Valentine's Day - Los Angeles Times
- France's McBaguette Sandwiches Made With Regional Terroir Cheeses - New York Daily News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?